- Karwar, the coastal city in Northern Karnataka, has many attractions.
- Karwar Harbor: Karwar bay, apart from its scenic beauty, also boasts of an excellent harbor which is fit for use during all seasons. Majali Beach is the most attractive beach in Karwar.
- Kalinadi: The River Kalinadi, flows through the town into the Arabian Sea. Motor launches are available for boating and fishing from the resort.
- Other places of interest for tourists, easily accessible from the resorts: Jog Falls (160kms), Gokarna (56 kms), Yana (60 kms), Ulavi (75 kms), Honnavar (90 kms)
- 570km from Bangalore airport
- 90km from nearest airport-Doblim (Goa)
- 12km from karwar railway station
- 1.5km from the N.H. 17 (Majali village)
- 9km from karwar town.